Thursday, November 26, 2009

Teaser Post: What's Coming, Why it Hasn't Come Yet and Some Other Goodies

Sorry for the almost 10 day gap (eep) between posts. I graduate from college this december (two weeks away? oh dear) and am currently powering through several final projects, extracurricular projects (OntheBall...) and another little thing: my Senior Thesis. BUT I've been working on some goodies that I will send your way as soon as soon as they're done in the upcoming weeks (deadlines deadlines deadlines) and figured it was better to finish those than throw out a half-hearted blog post.

Teaser: New On the Ball episode (3 before 2, there is a story there ha), some accompanying OtB YouTube videos and, on the social media side, my Senior Thesis project due date is coming up (another eep!) and I'll definitely be linking that webisode to this blog. Keep an eye out for a new post going into a bit more depth on those...

I've got a post coming up on my thoughts of the UCLA v. Virginia game and I was going to write up my thoughts on the UCLA v. Portland game (including a transcript of my Tweets I was going to do throughout the game) BUT some genius scheduled that for the same night as the USC v. UCLA football showdown. As a Trojan, and as a working Trojan who is on the field for the games (...I know), this is a game I cannot miss. And if you aren't familiar with that rivalry, check out these articles to show how serious the rivalry is...



If anyone out there goes to the UCLA v. Portland game and wants to throw some thoughts my way, I may get a post up with their thoughts and my responses. Who knows.

The NCAA games I have been able to catch have been good, even on the tiny webcast screen, and I hear that up in NorCal Stanford's perfect season is drawing in sold-out-crowds faster than ever. Women's soccer is definitely alive in California! So if you are taking some down time this weekend, definitely check out the quarter finals (3 on Friday and 1 on Saturday) and then the finals next week. Here's the link to the brackets. Click on the game and if it has a little camera icon on the pop-up, click that and you can get a video feed of it.

The semi-finals and the finals all are televised, so definitely tune in for some fantastic games!
That's all for now, my senior thesis project calls.

Until next time...

Are You On the Ball?




0 comments:

Post a Comment